Skip to main content
- Receive report from Asset Managers.
- Reconcile Cashbooks in report with Bank Statements.
- Recalculate unrealised Profit and Losses.
- Prepare working papers for Income Statement Accounts.
- Prepare and capture journals on financial system.
- Reconcile General Ledger to Asset Manager reports and working papers.
- Compare script holdings from Asset Manager reports to those of the custodian.
- Recalculate investment fees to check if invoice from the Asset Manager is correct.
- Pay Investment Fees to Asset Managers.
- Compile Investment Reports for Trustees and the Actuary.
- Compile Quarterly reports for the Reserve Bank.